Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FOOT HEALTH AND DIABETES




Yesterday I had my Podiatrist appointment and I am really doing well. You see I was diagnosed with Diabetes last year and I need to keep track of my skin, mainly my feet. I have been told by my diabetes doctor that with Diabetes you have circulation problems, especially your feet, and that sometimes you are unable to feel your feet. Because of the possibility for loss of feeling it is especially important to check to make sure you have not injured yourself without even knowing it. I believe one of the things that helps me is I apply my Kissed By Mother Nature body cream or body butter to my feet in the morning and when I go to bed. This helps keep them soft and supple and I am able to see if I have any problem spots. Another reason I believe my products are helping so much is that they do not contain any alcohol or other drying chemicals. If you use body products that have alcohol or other drying chemicals those products will still dry you out according to my diabetes doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment